Bringing Result-Oriented Representation to Complex Business Law Matters
Kravet & Vogel, LLP is an established midtown Manhattan law firm with extensive experience handling domestic and international business litigation in New York courts.
International Business Litigation Attorneys
Kravet & Vogel, LLP has experience in handling international business litigation and has handled matters involving parties from around the world. Donald J. Kravet holds an advanced law degree (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies and has served as an Adjunct Professor of International Litigation at New York Law School. In addition, K & V has established relationships with attorneys and law firms located in various parts of the world.
Some of the legal matters we handle include:
- Enforcement of, or relief from, foreign judgments
- Foreign contract disputes
- Matters related to sovereign governments
- Intellectual property disputes
- Obtaining U.S. discovery or other information to assist litigation pending in foreign countries
- Advising foreign clients and attorneys on United States legal matters
- One or more parties to the dispute being foreign (non-U.S.)
We have significant experience prosecuting and defending foreign based clients with litigation needs in New York. We seek to find innovative solutions that help our clients avoid costly litigation.
Our firm can be reached by phone at (212) 997-7634, or by e-mail.